Parent Support Group (PSG)
Parents are our partners in education. Recognising this, the Parents Support Group was set up to promote friendship and mutual support between the parents and the school. The Parents Support Group is a voluntary association of Pioneers’ parents. Pioneer Primary School truly believes that parents are the driving force to move the school forward.
The EXCO Committee’s objectives are as follows:
• Promote parental involvement in the school programmes.
• Support the school in the planning and implementation of school programmes that will benefit pupils, staffs and parents.
• Provide opportunities for networking among parents.
• To be active partners of the school in nurturing its pupils to achieve academic success, realize their talents; develop good character and leadership so that they can serve the community.
• To create a conducive learning environment for our children to learn and grow holistically by encouraging more parents to be involved in their children's education in school
• A team dedicated parent volunteers who collaborate actively with the school in realising its vision of a caring learning community, each pupil, a life-long learner, a leader with character and a success in his own right.
As a parent volunteer, what can you contribute?
• Conduct teaching and learning programmes
• Run and assist in learning journeys
• Run and assist in school events and celebrations and many more
Play an active role in your child’s development in school. We need and value highly parents’ support in helping the school to achieve her gaols. We invite all parents to partner us in our journey together, helping your children enjoy school and succeed.Complete the PSG Registration Form 2017and submit it to the General Office.
Check out our PSG Pictures at our photo gallery!